It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:22 pm

my first shares on this site!!

DXF Art Sharing Forum is for sharing dxf, plt, or any other vector file for plasma cutting. Browse what others have posted or post some DXF art files of your own.
Dooggins1

my first shares on this site!!

Postby Dooggins1 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:53 pm

Here is some of my personal designs i have done for some customers. First file is a sign im currently working on. Second file is a tig rod tube holder i did for myself. I used 1.5" PVC. The last one is a sign i did for a guy to put at the entrance to his property. I would love some feedback!

MOORE.dxf
tig rod holder.dxf
shiloh sign 2.dxf

You do not have access to download this dxf file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

stdave66
Elite Contributing Member

Re: my first shares on this site!!

Postby stdave66 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:41 am

Thanks!

plasmanewbie

Postby plasmanewbie » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:00 am

Thanks for the share but I am unable to open the files in Corel. Anyone else having trouble with these?
Not so "newbie" anymore!

Specialkfab

Postby Specialkfab » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:13 am

Really good designs. A feedback on the Shiloh sign. I found that when I put letters in a window they are more recognizable by attaching them to either the bottom or top but not both. Just make sure you have enough of the letter attached to be sturdy. Nice job.
DHC2 PlasmaCam 4X4
Pipe Attachment
HyperTherm 45XP

johnp

Postby johnp » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:33 am

All look good. One little tip I would give is to fillet all of the sharp corners. Experiment with radius of .1 - .25. I find lots of advantages to smoother corners, not the least of which is cleaner cuts. Also not having pointy corners sticking out out on sheet steel is always a good idea.

Cheers,

John P.

otisa2007

Postby otisa2007 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:08 pm

other than stated above about the sharp corners they looked good thanks for the share keep up the good work

Return to “DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum”