harrow disc blade drawing. Any help

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
Patrick Waite
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

harrow disc blade drawing. Any help

Post by Patrick Waite »

Was going to make a cultivating disc. to pull behind 4 wheeler Need some drawing any help would be great. Thanks
Patrick
Patrick Waite
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: harrow disc blade drawing. Any help

Post by Patrick Waite »

1.notched.disc.14x14.dxf
1.14x14.disc.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Last edited by Patrick Waite on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patrick
Patrick Waite
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Patrick Waite »

Oh thanks for your help. If you want something done. I guess you have to do it your self. Enjoy the files
Patrick
hemichargersrt8
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by hemichargersrt8 »

I private messaged you about this thread. I thought you wanted somebody to help design the complete cultivating disc attachment to pull behind an atv, That's right up my area of expertise. You did not have even the common decency to reply to my pm. Now it turns out that what you really needed was somebody to draw a circle? Your cad skills are quite amazing! You suckered me again..... never again!
jason.jason.p
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by jason.jason.p »

hemichargersrt8 wrote:I private messaged you about this thread. I thought you wanted somebody to help design the complete cultivating disc attachment to pull behind an atv, That's right up my area of expertise. You did not have even the common decency to reply to my pm. Now it turns out that what you really needed was somebody to draw a circle? Your cad skills are quite amazing! You suckered me again..... never again!
This is the reason Patrick Waite is on my ignore list....this is not the first time he has asked for help with vague descriptions of something incredibly simple and then got offended even when many people tried to help.
http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.p ... 65#p141265
little blue choo
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by little blue choo »

hemichargersrt8 wrote:I private messaged you about this thread. I thought you wanted somebody to help design the complete cultivating disc attachment to pull behind an atv, That's right up my area of expertise. You did not have even the common decency to reply to my pm. Now it turns out that what you really needed was somebody to draw a circle? Your cad skills are quite amazing! You suckered me again..... never again!
Hey Hemi, not the first time he has complained because someone didn't design something for him. :lol: Read his post.

Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape
hemichargersrt8
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

It's sad, do we have to create a good guy/bad guy list and cross reference before offering assistance to each other? You would think that a forum such as ours, that was created to share expertise and experience would be free of this mind set, I guess there is dead wood in every forest.
Patrick Waite
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Patrick Waite »

Sure I could have designed it my self. I thought that everyone on here was so great. Flag me as you want. I did pay someone on here to make me a drawing. But I have not heard from that person about the drawing being made. I'm a member on here just as you all are. So keep your f****** comment to your self. Have a great day.
Patrick
abmetal
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by abmetal »

It's sad to see that some people THINK they have to use that kind of language to express themselves.

Allen
hemichargersrt8
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Patrick, you confirmed my opinion of you. Thank you!
seajinx
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by seajinx »

patrick, you can tone down the language and talk sensible. I have my daughter who browses
this sight with me often times and she is 11 years old.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”