It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:57 am

Florida Strong

DXF Art Sharing Forum is for sharing dxf, plt, or any other vector file for plasma cutting. Browse what others have posted or post some DXF art files of your own.
ovrrdrive

Florida Strong

Postby ovrrdrive » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Saw how popular these were for Texas so I figured I'd try my hand at a few designs... I haven't cut yet but they look clean in Sheetcam. Check and resize to fit your needs.

If you cut one please post a pic. I'll probably cut a few next week depending on how things go with the storm down here.

I tried to convert in inkscape to a dxf but it looked funky in sheetcam. If you find this one useful and like dxf files please add one if you don't mind.

FL Strong.svg

You do not have access to download this dxf file.
Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

ovrrdrive

Re: Florida Strong

Postby ovrrdrive » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:01 pm

Oh and the top two are meant to be cut in 2 layers.

Largemouthlou

Postby Largemouthlou » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Going to need that for sure!! This storm is not joking around.. depending on where it finally decides to go it will probably be going over our house and shop... We are as prepared as can be but that don't stop mother nature.. Hope everyone n our area stays safe!! Best wishes to all
1250 hypertherm
4 X 8 Precision Plasma
CandCnC electronics

ovrrdrive

Postby ovrrdrive » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:46 am

Yeah it's going to be touch and go for the next few days around here. We're in Ocala. I'm really just expecting a wind event for this one. Hopefully.

lazybear

Postby lazybear » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:45 am

Good luck to both of you down there! I'm here in Illinois keeping positive thoughts for all my friends in Florida, Texas and out west in Montana (our second home) and the other states with massive fires right now. So much going on out there. I hope everyone stays safe!
Stacey

Bobkovacs

Postby Bobkovacs » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:16 am

I started working on this one yesterday, similar to the Texas Strong ones that we sold last weekend and raised $300 for donations.

FL Strong.svg

Become a Contributing Member to gain access to the thousands of files shared by our members. Click Here

ovrrdrive

Postby ovrrdrive » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Very nice Bobkovacs... I like that one too.

blackandtan

Postby blackandtan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:11 pm

Thanks for the files.

Bobkovacs

Postby Bobkovacs » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:26 pm

I think we're gonna need a "Georgia Strong" version pretty soon if this storm doesn't chill out as it heads toward my house....

thatboystevo

Postby thatboystevo » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:19 pm

Bobkovacs wrote:I started working on this one yesterday, similar to the Texas Strong ones that we sold last weekend and raised $300 for donations.

FL Strong.svg

Nice design, would you mind sharing the Texas one? I'm in baytown right by Houston

Bobkovacs

Postby Bobkovacs » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Not my design, but it was being freely shared all over the place for people to use for fundraisers

Texas Strong.dxf

thatboystevo

Postby thatboystevo » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:09 pm

awesome thanks

Return to “DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum”