Ideas for Street Vibrations

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
cnchybrid
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Ideas for Street Vibrations

Post by cnchybrid »

Hey guys wanted to see if any of you would happen to have any ideas on what to cut-out that would be appropriate for a huge biker/harley rally that will last for one week starting today? I imagine I couldn't cut anything too big because they are limited on what they can carry so just probing here to see if anyone has had success with this type of thing... Maybe even a file that I can use or alter would be great. Alright thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
James

Something like this. Just modified a file that someone posted on this forum... Hopefully that Harley Outline isn't going to cause this forum problems and if it does erase the image please Admin. This is why I saved it as a .jpg file instead of posting a .dxf
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Ideas for Street Vibrations

Post by Larry83301 »

Check out the "Born to Ride" DXFs at http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2020 I get lots of attention when I have one of these. Post was by -- GeorgeNewman

Larry
cnchybrid
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by cnchybrid »

Thank you for that thread. Somehow I missed that one and that gives me some ideas.
Appreciate your time responding.

Respectfully,
James
AnotherDano
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by AnotherDano »

Is this an annual event? I'd like to get these going for Cheyenne Frontier Days, making them 'collectables' that guys would look for every year. The sign is in the shape of the State.

I Rode Mine Work.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Dano Roberts
droberts@ironpequod.com
PlasmaCam DHC-2 v3.11
Hypertherm PowerMax-30
Serving Laramie, Wy since Thursday

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”