Need a ready to cut file made

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
RobertM
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Need a ready to cut file made

Post by RobertM »

Hello all,

I've been gone a long time, years. My wife was stricken with cancer so I haven't done much but help her until her death 7 months ago. I'm still in limbo but trying to do a little here and there to re-create my life.

I have a friend that has a birthday coming up. I want to make a 6 sided fire pit for her. The theme would be Hawaiian beach scenes. I'll be the first to admit that artistic drawings are not my strength. Most of what I've done with my plasma table has been cutting parts for my own offroad projects.

My request is that I'd like to have someone create some type of beach scene with a sunrise in the background, palm trees and maybe some type of beach and ocean view. I can't visualize it so I hope that I described it well enough.

My only issue is that I want the sides to allow heat out through the cutouts, but not so much cutaway that the artwork is fragile and easily damaged by wooden logs leaning on them. I have brand new 1/4 hotrolled sheet. I can design the pit. I just suck at artwork. If someone has this artwork already that is available for purchase, let me know. I am not looking for free files. I just want a nice scene to put on her fire pit. I'm willing to pay for your work. Thanks
sphurley
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Need a ready to cut file made

Post by sphurley »

If you look over this thread and see something you like, then there should be a starting point to get you going. Size would be one question.
I think then we can find some beach scenes to add to it.
http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.p ... x+fire+pit
Steve
Platform CNC Plasma table
CandCNC Ethercut IV DTHC
Hypertherm 85/CPC/RS485
Miller 350P
Miller Dynasty 280DX
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by acourtjester »

Sorry for your lose. Here is a quickie beach sunset. If you load it into Inkscape you can break it apart and move the elements around if you want.

beach sunset.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
RobertM
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by RobertM »

Thank you. I really appreciate this. I put this post in two places. I think I have enough with this and the other submission to get my project done.
RobertM
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by RobertM »

sphurly, thank you for the file thread. I looked for hours today trying to find the pit files. I don't know how I didn't see this. Anyways, thanks again. This forum is the best.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”