It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:29 pm
DXF Art Sharing Forum is for sharing dxf, plt, or any other vector file for plasma cutting. Browse what others have posted or post some DXF art files of your own.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:45 pm
I have the same problem trying to open DXF files in Inkscape
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:43 am
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:45 pm
thanks, i never even thought of doing a license plate with my shop logo. Thanks!
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:28 pm
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:47 pm
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:34 pm
I’m a little partial ro Arkansas (Southeast)
- Elite Contributing Member
- Posts: 1813
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:36 pm
- Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
Capstone wrote:Nice... Thanks. A lot of states have front and back plates, but these are nice designs.
Here in Idaho we have that same problem but I just put stuff in the back window behind the head rest and it works fine.
Return to “DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum”