Bugling Elk Gate by CNCDesignShop.com - Free for the first five commenters

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
CNCDesignShop
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Bugling Elk Gate by CNCDesignShop.com - Free for the first five commenters

Post by CNCDesignShop »

Bugling Elk Gate - Free for the first five commenters!

Check out the latest free design from CNCDesignShop.com. We will give this artwork away for free to the first five people who comment on this post. View more information on this DXF download. Note: I'll send the file via private message.

CNCDesignShop.com offers monthly subscriptions that give you access to thousands of high quality DXF files. And, the cost for each file works about to be less than $8 for CNCDesignShop subscribers. We work very hard to ensure our designs are the best quality you can find. We'd love to know what you think. You can contact us on the forum or directly on our website cncdesignshop.com.
Last edited by CNCDesignShop on Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CNCDesignShop.com - DXF File Downloads for CNC Plasma
We design beautiful art for your CNC machine. We have the largest selection of high quality artwork that is machine tested and guaranteed to work with your CNC plasma machine.
tjenus

Re: Bugling Elk Gate by DesignShop.com - Free for the first five commenters

Post by tjenus »

Very cool, I like that , thanks KH
5x10 Flow Waterjet
plasmajoe
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by plasmajoe »

Nice file
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

WOW!!! That is a great project! Thanks for posting. :D :D :D \

Larry
steel 35
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by steel 35 »

Nice!
PPL HDG 4X8
Hyp 65 duramax's
C&CNC 620-5 Ethernet
Inkscape, Solid Edge, Sheetcam, Autocad 2K
Corel X7 Student NO DXF!
EasyScriber
bwjls
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by bwjls »

sweet
KIDTech
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by KIDTech »

Dang, just missed it.
DIY 5x10 v rail, rack and pinion
Gecko g540
Pm65 - aka game changer
Longevity ForceCut 42i is sitting on the shelf
Proma THC
ACAD, SheetCam, Mach3
Millermatic 211
NEW HORSE IN THE STABLE:
4'x8' LDR downdraft w/a scribe
Milltronics Partner 2 CNC mill
comeoutswingin

Post by comeoutswingin »

Yeah, I wouldn't mind this file either, but yesterday I was giving serious thought to contacting you about designing premade gate designs. Ie a 16 foot driveway gate package, (similar to railing designs but obviously for a gate). I already own the entire design package you offer, but this is something I would purchase to save myself a ton of time.
5x10 LDR
CNCDesignShop

Post by CNCDesignShop »

comeoutswingin wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't mind this file either, but yesterday I was giving serious thought to contacting you about designing premade gate designs. Ie a 16 foot driveway gate package, (similar to railing designs but obviously for a gate). I already own the entire design package you offer, but this is something I would purchase to save myself a ton of time.
Happy to help. We do lots of gates. And, are happy to help. I don't want to sound like a salesman. :o But, I think you may want to know that we have some subscribers who sign up for the membership just for the discounts they can get on custom designs (Members get 20-40% off). If you want to do one or two per month, the membership would save you more than it costs. And, there are several hundred new designs which are only available at DesignShop (I can send you a link if you want).

Either way, we're happy to help. Just send us a note from our contact page: https://www.designshop.com/contacts/
CNCDesignShop.com - DXF File Downloads for CNC Plasma
We design beautiful art for your CNC machine. We have the largest selection of high quality artwork that is machine tested and guaranteed to work with your CNC plasma machine.
comeoutswingin

Post by comeoutswingin »

designshop wrote:
comeoutswingin wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't mind this file either, but yesterday I was giving serious thought to contacting you about designing premade gate designs. Ie a 16 foot driveway gate package, (similar to railing designs but obviously for a gate). I already own the entire design package you offer, but this is something I would purchase to save myself a ton of time.
Happy to help. We do lots of gates. And, are happy to help. I don't want to sound like a salesman. :o But, I think you may want to know that we have some subscribers who sign up for the membership just for the discounts they can get on custom designs (Members get 20-40% off). If you want to do one or two per month, the membership would save you more than it costs. And, there are several hundred new designs which are only available at DesignShop (I can send you a link if you want).

Either way, we're happy to help. Just send us a note from our contact page: https://www.designshop.com/contacts/
I know about your subscription, but honestly I don't do much cutting of artwork. I honestly try to avoid it, so when I have a customer that has to have it, I just bill in the entire cost of the package... I'm not looking really for custom gate designs. I'm looking for a "standard package" What I am really after is something like below, a package of pre-made designs all of one size that I could build a jig and then I would just build the frame out of tubing and place the designs in the frame. All designs would be one size so that I could jig the frame and build them fast. The problem with custom work is nobody wants to pay for it in my area. Imagine if the scene was 16 foot in the center, and then if the gate needed to be wider, the two outside boxes could be filler panels...
Capture.JPG

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

5x10 LDR

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”