fire ball

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
tjenus
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: fire ball

Post by tjenus »

This is one I put together. Most images used came from this great gathering of plasma cutters(Plasmaspider) I added a 6" diameter stainless propane fire pit burner. Also has 2 panels that open so it can be used for propane or as a wood burning pit. Finished it with a couple of coats of 2000 deg. clearcoat so it won't rust. We have enough rust in Wisconsin.
How much material does one this size take? I would think almost 2 or 3 sheets, thanks KH
5x10 Flow Waterjet
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by beefy »

[quote="beefy"]
Personally I feel we've lost a fantastic example of how other plasma cutting guys can attempt to scam us, and we've lost some great info on copyright.

It's reasons like this I'm not a contributing member any more.

I bet this post gets deleted soon.[/quote]

I hate to hear that you're withdrawing from the site. As a new member, your information has been some of the most beneficial to me. I hate to think that such a useful source of guidance will go away, because someone else "peed in the pool", but that's certainly your choice to make. One bad apple to ruin the bushel, and all that.[/quote]

Thanks for the kind compliment Motoguy.

I think it's important I stress I'm not withdrawing because of one bad apple (LizardKing). It's because of the moderators of this site, and how they simply delete posts willy nilly when everything isn't sunshine. Just because members had fisticuffs doesn't mean there weren't very valid points in the thread to take notice of. So much for a "discussion forum". I've said several times over the last few years that top members are leaving, and all I got was shots fired at me. Now I see more and more newbies coming here and giving the $20 while many knowledgeable members have left.

So my thoughts are it's not the odd bad apple causing this, it's more because the moderators don't moderate. They just collect their membership fees and advertising income and delete threads they don't like. If that's the way this forum works I'm not going to waste my time any more, and I wasted plenty of my time trying to show everyone that LizardKing didn't have much claim to anything at all.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Just wanted to touch base in regards to some comments in regards to myself and the moderator"s". It is only myself and 1 other moderator more or less and we do the best we can to keep the site clean, fair, free of spam, free of legal issues, etc and this consumes a fair amount of time. We try to please everyone however it seems with every move we make there is always someone unhappy. It is true we try to keep PS free of negative activity. The internet is full of negativity and many jump on the bandwagon to vent their thoughts and opinions, this is found everywhere and I don't find it interesting or useful. We try to provide a positive, interesting, and useful experience, not hide or delete topics for any other reason. I certainly do see value in some of the points in this thread and I am finding myself with a little more free time these days and will work to improve things further. I for one may just vomit if I ever see another icosahedron fire pit after all the nonsense over this. Ridiculous waste of time that somehow continues to spawn more negativity. If anyone has a comment or concern please send me a PM or email before posting a rant in regards to it...this is what I am here for and I will always do my best to help. Lets carry on and have some fun.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”