Badge Conversion / Memorial Piece

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
DieselMonkey
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Badge Conversion / Memorial Piece

Post by DieselMonkey »

I am in a serious time crunch right now with two 28' gates that need to be off the the powder coaters on 12/13 and I have been asked to create a memorial for an officer who was killed in the line of duty here in our little city on 12/4, they are trying to have at least one memorial done by 12/12 for the officers funeral. We are donating everything for two memorials, If anyone is willing or has the time time to help out with this conversion it is greatly, greatly, greatly appreciated. I will attach all of the files I have in a zip. I normally don't reach out but timeline and workload calls for a little backup if possible. Thank you in advance for any help!
SMPD Badge Files.zip

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Few problems in life can't be solved with the generous application of a cutting torch and a taco truck.... or something like that.....
hemichargersrt8
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Badge Conversion / Memorial Piece

Post by hemichargersrt8 »

pm sent
hemichargersrt8
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by hemichargersrt8 »

My thoughts are with officer's family and community during this difficult time of loss.

If you want me to replace the word "officer" with the police officer's name or any others changes, just let me know.

smpd badge v3a.dxf

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

DieselMonkey
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by DieselMonkey »

hemicharger, I cannot thank you enough for the help with this. You did an absolutely stellar job. Thank you so much!
Few problems in life can't be solved with the generous application of a cutting torch and a taco truck.... or something like that.....
rdj357
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by rdj357 »

Beautiful work hemi!

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”