cutpath not showing up help?

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
bob49
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

cutpath not showing up help?

Post by bob49 »

iam new to this site and sheetcam,mach etc. here is my problem- i can't get the green cut path,arrows or lead ins,outs, and rapids to show on my sheetcam screen. i can load dxf drawing and see inside and outside paths segments every thing but cutpath and related . i know it's something i'm missing but as i said very green to this software, also have generated post processor and mach loads file, so hope you can understand my problem.... thanks ahead of time Bob

since this post i have even gone trough the tutorial 3 times, either iam stupid or something is kadywopus lol.
still no green cut path lines,arrows, rapids .... thanks your dumb newby Bob
RClippa
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: cutpath not showing up help?

Post by RClippa »

If you have already defined the cutting operations, there is a button up top that turns the path on and off. It has a green box with a yellow box in it I think. The fourth black button in the tool bar from the left. If you haven't defined the cutting operation then there are no tool paths for the software to show.
bob49
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by bob49 »

i have defined cutting operation and when i hit ok at bottom of that screen, the tutorial says that cut paths should be generated at that point, iv'e tried hitting those buttons after that and nothing...no paths,starts,stops, direction arrows etc...just don't get it ... ??????? Bob
bob49
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by bob49 »

sorry guys... i had layers turned off in operations....duh Bob

Return to “SheetCam”