It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:50 pm

CNC ready Hypertherm Powermax 30xp

Looking to buy or sell cnc plasma cutters, plasma cutters, or plasma cutting related equipment? Post your wanted to buy or sell ad in this forum.
ssmtyper

CNC ready Hypertherm Powermax 30xp

Postby ssmtyper » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:34 am

I have a Powermax 30xp only about 4-5 months old. I set it up to run on my CNC table so it has modifications to accommodate that. I set it ip in such a way that it can easily be used for hand cutting as well. I pig tailed connections at the front of the unit to attach leads for computer controlled torch firing. Can be disconnected easily for hand use. I also added a mount for a Proma THC to the side of the case (THC will NOT be included). There are lead wires for Raw voltage that I will remove before sale. You can talk to me directly about this if you want it to remain. I used 2000v lead wires for THC voltage wiring and if using a Proma THC the raw voltage wiring is conceiled by the mounting apparatus. The unit will come with all of the original items. Both plugs 110/220. And the hard carry case. Manuals ETC... Also i have probably 20-25 Brand New consumable pairs. Plus more little things like an extra swirl ring case for consumables and so on.... I am only selling because I have moved up to a higher Hypertherm machine.... Make me an offer, not looking to give it away but i want it to sell so im willing to negotiate. Thanks.

ssmtyper

Re: CNC ready Hypertherm Powermax 30xp

Postby ssmtyper » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:40 am

Also I have used this on the CNC to cut steel from 16ga to 3/16" as well as 1/8" aluminum... i have created 4 different Jeep bumpers with this unit and some art and so on. My point is that I always adhered to the recomended duty cycle and would give the machine "breaks" during larger jobs as to not over work the unit.

AndrewMawson

Postby AndrewMawson » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:15 am

Some clue as to where in the Universe you are might make things easier for any potential purchaser - remember that there are contributors from all around the world :)
4x4 DIY Plasma Table
Hypertherm PM45
Purelogic THC
Mach3
Sheetcam
Inkscape

ssmtyper

Postby ssmtyper » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Ooops. Lol. You're right. I in Roswell NM. USA. :mrgreen:

Return to “Classified Ads”