It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:10 am

Tracker CNC - Runtime Error on Plasma Machine

Post your questions or tips on Tracker software in this topic.
scweld

Tracker CNC - Runtime Error on Plasma Machine

Postby scweld » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:36 pm

Tracker CNC plasma machine is giving me a runtime error. I posted a few questions on the operation of the plasma tracker and all of you helped me out a lot. I did have the thing doing and cutting the way I want. Now I am shut down. Everything was going good today but a few times I got a runtime error when I would initiate the cut and has to close and restart the command and cut software. But now I am getting the error message everytime and I cannot cut anything. The error message is: "Runtime error '9' Subscript out of range". I have restarted the computer and nothing is working. I can still move the gantry but I cannot cut anything. I called tracker and the number is for a guy named 'Reed' and he won't be in until Monday. Has anyone else had this problem?

The software is 3.10.0

This is probably old software but we bought the thing almost 2 years ago and are just now getting it running.

Any suggestions would be helpful!

Thanks

Jim

scweld

Re: Runtime Error

Postby scweld » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Thank you so much!!!!

I went in to the 'Command 'n Cut' and restored the default settings and everything worked great.

Tracker is suppose to call me Monday with an activation code and I will ask about downloading the newer software.

Again THANK YOU. That advice gave me another day of production!!!!

Jim

Return to “Tracker Software”