circles still not circles

General software related questions should be posted here.
Cbrbarnes
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

circles still not circles

Post by Cbrbarnes »

I'm running a current version of Command n Cut and doing my line work in Corel X7. I'm trying to create a 16" circle on my Tracker table. I've converted the ellipse into curves and everything looks good and smooth in Corel. Once in Command n Cut the circle becomes a series of straight lines again. Anybody dealt with this or have any ideas? I'm fresh out of things to try to correct this? Thanks
Corfabrication
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: circles still not circles

Post by Corfabrication »

i dont know how to help you with that, but here is a 16" circle if it helps.
Attachments
16circle.dxf
(2.79 KiB) Downloaded 88 times
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Team Tracker »

Cbrbarnes wrote:I'm running a current version of Command n Cut and doing my line work in Corel X7. I'm trying to create a 16" circle on my Tracker table. I've converted the ellipse into curves and everything looks good and smooth in Corel. Once in Command n Cut the circle becomes a series of straight lines again. Anybody dealt with this or have any ideas? I'm fresh out of things to try to correct this? Thanks
Your export settings are incorrect which is why your circles are coming out segmented. I know you purchased your Tracker table 2nd hand and have a fresh version of Corel installed so give me a call and we can go over your settings.
1-800-590-7804
Cbrbarnes
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Cbrbarnes »

Reid T wrote:
Cbrbarnes wrote:I'm running a current version of Command n Cut and doing my line work in Corel X7. I'm trying to create a 16" circle on my Tracker table. I've converted the ellipse into curves and everything looks good and smooth in Corel. Once in Command n Cut the circle becomes a series of straight lines again. Anybody dealt with this or have any ideas? I'm fresh out of things to try to correct this? Thanks
Your export settings are incorrect which is why your circles are coming out segmented. I know you purchased your Tracker table 2nd hand and have a fresh version of Corel installed so give me a call and we can go over your settings.
I appreciate that. I've got a new controller and new Corel software. The only remaining pieces of the old table are the table itself and the steppers moving the head around. I will contact you soon, thank you very much
Cbrbarnes
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Cbrbarnes »

Thanks Reid, I called in and got it all straightened out. It's been a real pleasure dealing with Tracker

Return to “General Discussion”