Mach3, Sheetcam, Flexisign v8.1

Mach3 and Mach4 questions, tips and topics can be posted here
TINMAN25
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Mach3, Sheetcam, Flexisign v8.1

Post by TINMAN25 »

hey ... I'm new to all this and I've been using Mach3, Sheetcam and Flexisign v8.1 ... but I've been having a bit of trouble putting pictures in to Mach3 ... not all the lines are showing up in Mach3 after iv G-coded the drawing in Sheetcam ... What I do is ... I scan an image I've drawn into the computer, put it into Flexisign and trace it to vector ... make so adjustments to the image and the export it as a .DXF file ... open the .DXF file in sheetcam and the whole picture shows up and all the cut-lines show around the whole image ... turn that to G-code and then open it in Mach3 ... and I only get one line when the start point is and the little bits in the middle of the image ... I just don't get why it's doing that

If anyone could help it would be much appreciated ... Thank You
eggauto
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Mach3, Sheetcam, Flexisign v8.1

Post by eggauto »

Do you have the free version of mach 3 if so you have to buy the full version as the free one is limited to 500 lines of G code. Hope this helps.
TINMAN25
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Mach3, Sheetcam, Flexisign v8.1

Post by TINMAN25 »

No we have a licensed version of Mach3 ... we think its the sheetcam as we can only get about 149 to 155 lines of G-code at any one time ... but that's because sheetcam isn't licensed yet ... but we had the 6.2.0 version of sheetcam that waas licensed and that would give out 700 to 900 lines but would never pick the outlines most pictures ... and I don't have a clue why it was doing that

Return to “Mach3 & Mach4 CNC”