DTHC2 delay

Mach3 and Mach4 questions, tips and topics can be posted here
Largemouthlou
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

DTHC2 delay

Post by Largemouthlou »

Okay, finally back up and running again, been a up and down kinda 2 months. Thought my old cnc electronics died, hooked up new to me candcnc control box with dthc2 and computer, worked through it and had it running pretty good. Then the monitor port decided to stop working on new to me computer, pulled down several old puters I had and they had one problem or another..

To the point, back up and running, cutting smooth but if I turn off the thc dro for holes then the torch starts motion before the torch actually fires so I have half cut holes, if I leave the thc on then all is good.

I had a very, I mean very small delay in my original DTHC but nothing like this.

Could this be due to down loading the version of mach off the mach website? I do know I down loaded the master installer from candcnc site but on one of the computers I tried to get up and running I actually downloaded mach from the mach site, not sure if this is the one or not.

Is there some other reason for the new to me dthc2 delay to have a delay that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.
Louis
1250 hypertherm
4 X 8 Precision Plasma
CandCnC electronics
vmax549
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: DTHC2 delay

Post by vmax549 »

IF I am not mistaken the CandCNC stuff needs Ver .067 to work correctly.

(;-) TP
Largemouthlou
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: DTHC2 delay

Post by Largemouthlou »

I will ck the version Terry, thanks.
1250 hypertherm
4 X 8 Precision Plasma
CandCnC electronics

Return to “Mach3 & Mach4 CNC”