post porcessor for torchmate cad running mach3

Torchmates software related questions and tips can be posted here
tm america
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

post porcessor for torchmate cad running mach3

Post by tm america »

I purchased torchmate cad to use with my mach3 driven plasma table...And torchmate didn't have a clue what to use as a post processor? The one they have will write g code but not a g code that will trigger the torch of and on?..So i tried pretty much everything and still no luck till i came across CAD2plasma..The guy who makes this is a lifesaver... After spending 900+ on torchmate cad only to find out it doesn't work with my machine it was nice to find CAd2 plasma is the missing link and at just 50 bucks it was a great fix for the issue.With CAD2 plasma you can edit g code or pick your commands for triggering the torch on..You can set feedrate and torcheight in CAD2plasma as well.When you buy it you get the setup for plasma,milling,and lathe.. I have been using it for a little over a year and as of now have had no issues ..I love the torchmate cad . but was let down with the way they just blew me off like it wasn't their problem after they had my money..Just figured i would let people know there is a simple fix to this issue..

Return to “Torchmate Software”