TM Cad offset lines or drawings

Torchmates software related questions and tips can be posted here
AMDG
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

TM Cad offset lines or drawings

Post by AMDG »

Hey all,

am I not looking hard enough for this? Is there a way in the latest torchmate cad to offset drawing lines to the inside or outside?

Thank you
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Re: TM Cad offset lines or drawings

Post by Gamelord »

not exactly sure what you are asking but for ofsetting drawing lines, I usually just do that in Corel and then import it into TM. If you are wanting to offset cut-paths or tool-paths, then you would do that with the tool path command and choose male or female for outside or inside. In the toolpath you can set your offset to what your cutter requires.
Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD
AMDG
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by AMDG »

I guess I should also draw everything in Corel and send it over. I'm just trying to keep from going to multiple computers in my shop.
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by Gamelord »

I just transfer the drawings over via zip drive. Once I get things redone in my new place I will have a wifi setup and will be able to access my drawings off of a wifi/network drive from both computers.
Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD

Return to “Torchmate Software”