LinuxCNC, Plasma, THC questions

General software related questions should be posted here.
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Re: LinuxCNC, Plasma, THC questions

Post by beefy »

I would think it wouldn't have made a lot of difference where the customer lived. Surely Mesa have sent all over the world and it's just a different package at a different price.

It gets worse as I investigate further. A supplier of Mesa products in Europe also had to come on the Linuxcnc forum to get an answer from PCW (he must own Mesa and is also a Linuxcnc forum moderator).

Mesa also gave him the BS about another week or so to deliver products, and thus that is what this supplier told his customers. Next thing these customers have paid for their Mesa products and Mesa is not sending them to this company for about a month and a half ++. His customers started losing confidence in him and yet it was totally out of his control. He was only telling his customers what Mesa had told him.

WHY did this company have to come to the Linuxcnc forum to ask what's happening. Obviously Mesa were also ignoring even a supplier and this supplier HAD to come to the Linuxcnc forum to ask what's happening. This was back in September and it's still going on now.

I think us little guys can absolutely forget about Mesa products. The rumour that they are wanting rid of us little fish so they can focus on the big OEMs is starting to gain some ground. If a supplier is being ignored..................................what more can I say.

http://www.forum.linuxcnc.org/forum/27- ... tock#62857

There are things being worked on regarding UCcnc but that's about all I can say for now.

Keith.
2500 x 1500 water table
Powermax 1250 & Duramax torch (because of the new $$$$ync system, will buy Thermal Dynamics next)
LinuxCNC
Sheetcam
Alibre Design 3D solid modelling
Coreldraw 2019

Return to “General Discussion”