GARY ....HELP ME ,, PLEASE

Corel Draw Graphics Suite related questions and tips can be posted here
GWS.Arkansas
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

GARY ....HELP ME ,, PLEASE

Post by GWS.Arkansas »

I have Corel X6. When I open a file and I go to bitmaps to do an outline trace, line art - the second screen that comes up- it does the trace, but I can not see the buttons for apply / cancel. How do I fix that screen to where I can see those buttons so that I can apply. I'm losing my mind here!
Team Tracker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: GARY ....HELP ME ,, PLEASE

Post by Team Tracker »

Not sure why you are missing buttons...are you not able to see the settings for PowerTrace on the right side of the screen either?

If you are satisfied with the trace result you can simply press "Enter" on your keyboard to exit PowerTrace and see the trace result in your design page.

Is your screen resolution cutting off a portion of the screen so you cannot see the settings, OK, and Cancel buttons?
1-800-590-7804
SignTorch Vector Art
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by SignTorch Vector Art »

should be at the bottom of the screen

is it not?
Attachments
ct.jpg
hacnwac
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by hacnwac »

I have the exact same thing happening to my x5 on my laptop.I installed it on my desktop at work and it worked just fine. Tried a reinstall on laptop and still doesn't work. PITA. Sorry I can't be more help.
GWS.Arkansas
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by GWS.Arkansas »

I was able to hit the enter button and get it to work. But the part Gary has out lined is missing. I think its there I just cant get my mouse to it.
GWS.Arkansas
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by GWS.Arkansas »

I was able to hit the enter button and get it to work. But the part Gary has out lined is missing. I think its there I just cant get my mouse to it.
Gamelord
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by Gamelord »

You may need to increase the resolution on your monitor. The screen may be hard-set from corel to be larger than what your screen is set to.

Another option is to hold down the F8 key while starting corel, this defaults the application to the factory settings. Be careful doing this if you have customized your Corel or have created any macros, they may be gone and you may have to redo them all again. This has zero effect on any drawings or files you have saved.
Once you take flight, your eyes will forever be turned to the sky." "Lack of appreciation is the worlds biggest crime."

Torchmate 6x14 w/THC Downdraft
Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 101
Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator
Torchmate CAD
SignTorch Vector Art
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by SignTorch Vector Art »

confirmed, if the tracing window is bigger than the screen, the bottom can be out of sight

just drag the upper left corner southeast to resize the tracing window, then drag the whole thing northwest to get it all back on the screen

close the window and restart corel to save the position

Return to “Corel Draw Graphics Suite”