Table not cutting square

Cut quality issues can be discussed here, most common issues have been discussed here and should help you.
Dooggins1
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Table not cutting square

Post by Dooggins1 »

I am having an issue with my table not cutting a square, square. I have turned it off and moved it to the front until it's stops to try and square it back up but hasn't helped at all. Any suggestions??
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Table not cutting square

Post by acourtjester »

It would help if you state what table you have, there are many users here that have different manufactures tables. Maybe someone who has that brand can be a better help for you. Is this a new table, DIY, dual motors ect.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
Dooggins1
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Dooggins1 »

acourtjester wrote:It would help if you state what table you have, there are many users here that have different manufactures tables. Maybe someone who has that brand can be a better help for you. Is this a new table, DIY, dual motors ect.

The brand is gorilla machines. He is based out of Asheville nc. I believe only one motor on the side.
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

Well they have "24-hour support following sell". Toll-Free: 800-340-5526 Local Tel: 828-593-0405
Feel Free to give us a call anytime. We love to talk shop and are happy to answer any questions you might have.
If that is a bolt together table it may have gotten out of square and may need to be adjusted to make it square again. :(
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
Old Iron
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by Old Iron »

Measure diagonally across the the table both directions and if the measurements aren't the same then, make them the same.

Return to “Plasma Cut Quality Forum”