who makes the best cnc table

Cut quality issues can be discussed here, most common issues have been discussed here and should help you.
plasmachad
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

who makes the best cnc table

Post by plasmachad »

I'm looking for a plasma table for my sign shop , and need help finding the right one . Because when I bought my vinyl machine , I didn't do a good job picking it , The tech support SUCKS after I bought it . I'm looking for a 5 x 10 or 12 table and would like to have plate maker and router also but don't got to have it . thanks for the help
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: who makes the best cnc table

Post by jimcolt »

There are a lot of choices for cnc plasma machines as well as with combination router and plate markers. Depending on your planned usage, expected accuracy, and your cutting thickness needs....these machines in the size configurations you are looking at can vary in price from about $12,000 to over $100,000!

Can you be more specific in regards to 1. Plasma cutting material thickness and accuracy requirements? 2.Are you looking for a complete solution with fume extraction, etc? 3. Are you operating as a small shop with low duty cycles, or are you a 3 shift a day operation?

Jim
Mountain Home
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Mountain Home »

I have a Samson 5x10 that I would recommend. It has been a good experience so far, assembly was easy and there were no start up problems. Software is easy to use. I have only had to call tech support with minor questions, they were easy to reach,
friendly, and helpful. I have not seen any mention of plate marker or router use with a Samson so I am not sure about that.
The Samson table is made by Plasma Cam, I have not read any reviews that were negative so I guess most folks who have them are satisfied. When I bought mine about three years ago they were selling for $15,000. I have no idea who makes the best table, I am just giving my opinion about the only one I have dealt with. Good Luck.
anvilhead
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by anvilhead »

DynaTorch has been a great fit for our shop. Plate marker is available but they do not recommend attaching a router. Check out the website videos.
There is plenty of room at the top - and the top is where you want to be. Whenever you do a project - do the hardest part first and the rest will be easy.
Lonestar
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Lonestar »

We have a hi def rig from Crontrolled Automation. It works great from 1-1/2" down to 16 ga. We run about 100,000 lbs a month through it. not so much of the artsy stuff but lots of parts for fab shops, and oil field.
ou812

Post by ou812 »

mg messer in my eyes is the best
and has the best tec support
Dennis
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by Dennis »

Fastcutcnc out of Kamloops BC Canada , I how have one of there tables and am very happy...

Return to “Plasma Cut Quality Forum”