Thanks to Russ K !!!

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Oldsarge
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Thanks to Russ K !!!

Post by Oldsarge »

As many of you know, our family recently went through a loss when My mother-in-law passed away last weekend. I am doing a tribute piece in her memory, and needed a bigger "Tree of Life" file cut. I spoke with Russ several times, and yesterday, I had the opportunity to visit his shop, and watch his Plasma Cam table do an awesome job of cutting the file without even breaking a sweat!

Russ is a great guy, and was very patient showing me through his shop and explaining his setup to me. He is very talented and I was very impressed with the level of creativity which is apparent in everything I saw. I will be posting some pictures of the finished project, but I just wanted to stop in and offer a public thank-you to a great guy who stepped up to help out!

Thanks Russ!

Oldsarge
6x12 Home Built Table
Hypertherm PowerMax 85
CandCNC Dragon Cut 620 DTHC IV
CorelDraw X7, Sheetcam, Mach 3
"Better to attempt great things and fail than to live in the gray twilight where there is neither victory or defeat"
Russ K
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Thanks to Russ K !!!

Post by Russ K »

My pleasure OldSarge. Thanks for the kind words. Drop by any time......................Russ K.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”