It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:19 pm

Looking for a fab person in the Phoenix, AZ Metro area with a plasma table

CNC Plasma Cutters are amazing and there is always plenty of knowledge to share and discuss. Use the CNC plasma cutters general forum for this purpose.
trxxx250r

Looking for a fab person in the Phoenix, AZ Metro area with a plasma table

Postby trxxx250r » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm

I designed an exhaust system for a particular jet ski that I fab up and sell. The guy that was making the flange part of the system for me up and quit and left me hanging with a bunch of customers whose orders I can't fill.

Without going into too much detail - The flanges are 3/8" plate stainless around 4"x4" with various holes cut in them. They need to be fairly precision so it takes CNC plasma or water jet. It's too time consuming to do them by hand.

I'm looking for someone in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area that has a plasma table and preferably works out of home or is semi professional to help me make these flanges. It's not feasible to pay a full blown fab shop to make these so I'm hoping to find someone who kinda does this on the side. Needless to say they still need to know what they are doing.

If anyone fits this description or knows anyone who does please contact me immediately and we can discuss it.

Thanks!

Darryn

Reply, PM or email: [email protected]

trxxx250r

Re: Looking for a fab person in the Phoenix, AZ Metro area with a plasma table

Postby trxxx250r » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Sorry for the sort of duplicate post but I didn't have my email notification set up and I didn't realize I had replies from a previous post. Good to go now!

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”