Cutting Box Section

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
ADMetalworks01
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Cutting Box Section

Post by ADMetalworks01 »

Hi can anyone help me with this we have a swift 2500 can anyone help looking to cut slots in them as have 60No to do the box is 100x50x3 and would be cutting in the 100 face size of the slots would be 225x52 Thanks
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Re: Cutting Box Section

Post by beefy »

ADMetalworks01 wrote:Hi can anyone help me with this we have a swift 2500 can anyone help looking to cut slots in them as have 60No to do the box is 100x50x3 and would be cutting in the 100 face size of the slots would be 225x52 Thanks
Crikey, I really can't take it anymore and I just have to ask.

First of all though, did you notice the use of capital letters, commas, and a full stop / period, in my first sentence.

Is the way of writing that you have just displayed, supposed to be cool or something ??? I notice it's on the increase.

I personally wouldn't bother to help you even when the answer is right at the tip of my fingers. Don't worry though, no doubt somebody else will. If you can't put in the simple effort to make your question easy to read / understand then why should anyone put any effort in for you.
2500 x 1500 water table
Powermax 1250 & Duramax torch (because of the new $$$$ync system, will buy Thermal Dynamics next)
LinuxCNC
Sheetcam
Alibre Design 3D solid modelling
Coreldraw 2019
hsolve
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by hsolve »

Seems that someone got out of bed the wrong way, though I understand what you are saying. It does make it much easier to understand with the correct punctuation with the correct understanding or interpretation is what it is all about!!!
beefy
4.5 Star Member
4.5 Star Member

Post by beefy »

hsolve wrote:Seems that someone got out of bed the wrong way
Not at all. Seems on this forum, as soon as you protest at something, there's something wrong with you. In fact it's the primary reason I'm not that active on here any more. Too much BS political correctness for my liking.

It's pretty simple really. The OP is asking for help, i.e. he wants others to give him their time and knowledge for his benefit.

Yet he's not making any attempt to make it easy on the people he wants help from, quite the opposite. I'm not the only one who gets irritated with this extremely lazy style of "writing".

How I got out of bed has nothing to do with it. Perhaps you got out of bed the wrong way and that's why you are having a shot at me.
2500 x 1500 water table
Powermax 1250 & Duramax torch (because of the new $$$$ync system, will buy Thermal Dynamics next)
LinuxCNC
Sheetcam
Alibre Design 3D solid modelling
Coreldraw 2019
abmetal
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by abmetal »

Beefy,
My thoughts exactly! You definitely are not alone. I know some people don't like what you have to say but you usually voice MY opinion also.

Thanks.
Allen

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”