Introduction,

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
pine fab
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Introduction,

Post by pine fab »

Hello I am Bryan, and thank you for the invitation to what looks to be a great Plasma forum,

A little about me,

Retired Former USN Diver, I spent most my career in the Pacific, I now reside in the Philippine on a way out Island of Negros where I have a few hectors of beach property and farm all powered by a 4kw grid tied PV Solar micro inverter system with back up ATS 10 kw Diesel Genset. I am a Pilot of 30 years and have 2 LSA airplanes, one being amphibious, a rib boat and a few motorcycles. One Issue living in a third world country and so far away from any industrial city is you must be a jack of all trades and be equipped to repair and maintain it all.

My shop equipment consists of, Lincoln 200 Amp inverter arc welder, 180HD Mig, Invertec, V205 T AC/DC Tig, Tomahawk 675 plasma, Oxy Acet, with Dillion torch, 3 stage 7.5 hp vertical 175 PSI 80 gallon Air compressor, 12 inch cold saw, CMT Multi purpose machine MP290 Lath/Mill. 25 ton shop press, JD2 model 32 tubing bender, w/ swag air/hydraulic conversion, 5t two post car hoist/lift.

That Bring me to the reason of this Forum.

Being so close to China, and to ship a cnc Plasma table system from america is beyond my Budget. On a recent visit to China looking for a prefab Airplane Hangar I noticed a commercial machinery factory next door, Interesting enough they manufacturer industrial Plasma/ gas CNC systems. After watching the system effortlessly cut anything more than I could ever desire with the quality and speed of the cut so amazing, and with just enough room room in my container to add their portable Plasma system and power source, I purchased the Lan-Sun Tec, 4x8 portable Plasma/Gas cut cnc system, with Huayuan plasma LGK 120 power source, 50 sets consumables/ fast cam software and other miscellaneous items, total cost $3165 USD with free shipping since it just fit into my container, with no extra room for a table system, hence how I found this forum, I need to build a water table.

Any help with some plan for a good start for me to build a table would be highly appreciated, anyone have cnc programs for a material cut sheet? cross slat holders ect?

Hoo-Yah my fab friends,
Bryan
plasmanewbie
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Introduction,

Post by plasmanewbie »

Hey Bryan Welcome to the site, I am sure you will finds lots of useful info and help here during your build. Hope to see some pics of your build.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”