new guy

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
TRplasma
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

new guy

Post by TRplasma »

I joined this forum last week and purchased my Lincoln 4800 in July and i definitely am a bit behind the 8 ball for patterns. I have a good number of things but just not really what I'm looking for. I really liked the woodsy elk, deer and outdoor scenes for gate inserts. I joined the forum for 20 bucks to get the free ones with purchase and never got them ... am i doing something incorrectly to download them? Any help with any of my apparent issues as I am new to all this. It would be great as well as any pattern opportunities that are out there anyone is willing to share.

Thanks in advance,
Tim
larrycameron44
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: new guy

Post by larrycameron44 »

Click admin an email. They will sort it.
Welcome to the forum.
You can download the other thousands of free files too. Just type in the search box what you are after.
Larry Cameron
RusticMetalArt
little blue choo
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by little blue choo »

Hi Tim. Welcome to the forum. Their should be a link to click on in your confirmation email that will take you to the download of the files you choose when joining the forum.

Rick
Rick
Arclight 9600 4x8 table
Hypertherm PM65
Acc. Plate Marker, 4 inch Pipe Cutter, Wood Router package
Quincy Q54 compressor 2 stage, 5hp, 60 gal
Refrigerated air dryer & 4 stage filtration system
Software Mach 3, Sheetcam, Solid Edge 2D, Inkscape
seajinx
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by seajinx »

Welcome to the forum Tim, yeah, just contact Admin and they'll have you up running and satisfied that you joined. Th is a great site to learn, share, and show your stuff. Look forward to seeing some of your work soon.

Royce
Cut-In-Metal
sbest1
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by sbest1 »

Hi Tim. Welcome. As far as I'm aware, you will not receive a package of files, the joining fee allows you to download from the site. Once you LOG IN, the first page will see is the board index. Here you find everything separated as to whether you want to learn about software, machine problems, painting etc. Look for the heading DXF Art, which is this one. After that you just scroll through and click on the heading of anything that interests you and there will be a dxf file above or below the pictures. Just click on that and it will download to your computer. Then go back and do the next one. There are alot of pages to enjoy (bottom right) and very talented people on here. There is also a search box in the top right corner if you're looking for something specific, however, some name the file something different. Best thing is to grab a drink and go through all the pages. Be prepared to be Wowed!

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”