torchmate growth series problems...again

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
TakotaBeck
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

torchmate growth series problems...again

Post by TakotaBeck »

so in a week one of my 4x4 growth table had its moter break, a bearing stick, and one of the drive belts break. after getting everything together and the new parts installed i ran the torch up and down the gantry and the drive shaft came loose and cost me more work. finally the torch started cutting again 2 days ago and now its only successfully cutting maybe 7 out of 10 cuts properly. the weird thing is that after i cut and cut even something as simple as a circle ill cut out a row fine then the next one wont cut through no matter were the ground is or how new the consumables are. then it desides that it want to mess up and added 2 more circles to a cut... there is supost to be 4 holes in the circle. it also will distort the cut for all of them and so a circle one cut will be fine, next same path shows as an oval going one way, the next it will go the other and the next it will cut something that looks like that Christian fish symbol. the weirdest part is no matter how it miscuts, it always returns to the same program zero. any help would be awesome, i really dont want to have to deal with a torchmate tech support call.
dustyscustomwelding
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: torchmate growth series problems...again

Post by dustyscustomwelding »

I have a Torchmate 4x4 Growth series with Lincoln Tomahawk 1000 plasma. Can you give me some details about your setup, please.
Dusty
Owner
Dusty's Custom Welding and Fabrication
https://www.facebook.com/Dustyscustomwelding/

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”