Does anyone comission artwork/ drawing files?

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
rory337
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Does anyone comission artwork/ drawing files?

Post by rory337 »

I'm looking for someone who I could use for misc, odd and end jobs. Sometimes artwork or a simple piece with holes and grooves. I can email sketches with dimensions. Mainly looking for someone to help me out on the work that I don't know how or don't have time to do. The files will need to be ready to nest and cut. Thanks.
Nacs Fab
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Does anyone comission artwork/ drawing files?

Post by Nacs Fab »

I would be willing to work with you, I wold charge an hourly rate that we can discuss when you email. I have 24 years Autocad experience.

thanks, Ill PM you info.

Neil
Shop Droids Plasmabot 3.0 DIY 4x8 with water table
G540 with LCTHC by candcnc
Hypertherm 1250 with Duramax Torch Upgrade
all built... by me...
hemichargersrt8
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by hemichargersrt8 »

I am also available and have completed many projects, both mechanical and artwork for fellow members.
icmplasma85
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by icmplasma85 »

I'd be interested as well. I am a misc steel detailer for my day job and do plasma cutting on the side. I have done many artwork type of files for members here on PS. I price by the job, not so much by an hourly rate because there are so many variables to different projects that can affect the time it takes to do them. Feel free to search my posts of my work on here and PM me if I can be any help.
PlasmaCam DHC2
Hypertherm Powermax 65
Millermatic 211 MIG Welder

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”