Torch dripping coolant

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
Spitterkat
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Torch dripping coolant

Post by Spitterkat »

For a while now, the torch I work with has been having coolant leakage issues, I suspect that the part that the electrode screws into has at some point come loose. Yesterday I accidentally managed to unscrew said part and I had to hurriedly put it back together, however I have no idea how I managed to unscrew it. It is threaded at the back and has a hex fitting but I can't access it as it is hidden behind what looks like a ceramic piece (I have attached a photo, and need to remove the center piece). I can't seem to find any written resources regarding how to disassemble this part of the torch. Any help would be appreciated.

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Torch dripping coolant

Post by jimcolt »

If we knew the brand and model torch we could likely offer advice! Jim Colt Hypertherm

Spitterkat wrote:For a while now, the torch I work with has been having coolant leakage issues, I suspect that the part that the electrode screws into has at some point come loose. Yesterday I accidentally managed to unscrew said part and I had to hurriedly put it back together, however I have no idea how I managed to unscrew it. It is threaded at the back and has a hex fitting but I can't access it as it is hidden behind what looks like a ceramic piece (I have attached a photo, and need to remove the center piece). I can't seem to find any written resources regarding how to disassemble this part of the torch. Any help would be appreciated.
Spitterkat
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by Spitterkat »

centricut quick disconnect torch (C107-1050)
jimcolt

Post by jimcolt »

Centricuts technical service is your best bet for advice regarding that torch. Jim Colt

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”