Looking for a dxf file to burn out on my Vulcan 1000 by Lockformer of Old English Mastiff

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
#1TinMan
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Looking for a dxf file to burn out on my Vulcan 1000 by Lockformer of Old English Mastiff

Post by #1TinMan »

We lost our first one(due to stomach Cancer) now own two more. Looking to make it for gift to my wife. And for our friends who have them to. And i am new to this forum, thanks for the help #1tinman
icmplasma85
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Looking for a dxf file to burn out on my Vulcan 1000 by Lockformer of Old English Mastiff

Post by icmplasma85 »

Go to google. Type in "old english mastiff black and white vector images". Find one you like, save it and post it on here.
PlasmaCam DHC2
Hypertherm Powermax 65
Millermatic 211 MIG Welder
#1TinMan
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Looking for a dxf file to burn out on my Vulcan 1000 by Lockformer of Old English Mastiff

Post by #1TinMan »

Hey thank you will try now.
certifiedinc
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by certifiedinc »

#1TinMan wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:09 pm We lost our first one(due to stomach Cancer) now own two more. Looking to make it for gift to my wife. And for our friends who have them to. And i am new to this forum, thanks for the help #1tinman
Did you find one? We have a lockformer 1000B and I would be willing to offer any help I can. We are using trimble fabshop with it and have autocad lt as a drawing software. We pretty much stick to duct work, but I like to draw and create things on my free time.
Larry83301
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Larry83301 »

#1TinMan wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:09 pm We lost our first one(due to stomach Cancer) now own two more. Looking to make it for gift to my wife. And for our friends who have them to. And i am new to this forum, thanks for the help #1tinman
There are a couple in the file sharing section of the board. Just go to the "DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum' on the index page and scroll down to where it says " DXF Art - DXF Clip Art File Sharing Forum", right under it there is a search box - put in english mastiff and several come up. This will work for most any type of file you are looking for. If you don't find a file you like use the suggestion made before this and search GOOGLE for a vector file that is more to your liking.

Posting requests like this in the "general forums" will not get as much response as putting them on the proper forum. Go to the "board index" and see if one of the subjects on there sounds more like what you want to do.

Larry

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”