New user and I need some help.

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
KnightOfTheWindMetalworks
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New user and I need some help.

Post by KnightOfTheWindMetalworks »

Hello everyone,

A few months ago I bought Dan Roberts' (I Believe he was known here as Dano) PlasmaCam setup, including the computer. There are hundreds of designs but I have no idea on how to use the software. I don't know if there is supposed be a disk with a tutorial on it or if it's still hiding somewhere on the drive. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Also does anyone know where I can get a water table?

Thanks!
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New user and I need some help.

Post by acourtjester »

You may try here, you will need info from your table, (serial number) to get help from that tables users.
https://owners-community.com/login_pc.php
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
WyoGreen
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: New user and I need some help.

Post by WyoGreen »

Welcome Knight....,

I'm glad to see someone ended up with Dano's table. I went over to Laramie and looked at his stuff and ended up buying his powder coating equipment. I already had a table, so I had no need of his. If I remember right, it was a Plasma Cam table, and I think you can change the registration of the table from Dan to yourself on the Plasma Cam site, then you should be able to find answers to some of your questions there. There was a post on here about changing the registration.

As far as a water pan, I had mine bent up at a local metal crafting shop here in Cheyenne. It shouldn't be that hard to get one fabricated to fit your table.

Steve
Precision Plasma gantry
CommandCNC Linux controller w/Feather Touch & PN200 hand controller
HT-45 plasma cutter
Plate Marker
Router
Laser

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”