Help please Burny Phantom

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
jordanwake
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Help please Burny Phantom

Post by jordanwake »

So long story short, The guy that operated and was trained on the plasma at work was fired, and I have been tasked to takeover because I do sign graphics on the side and in the past I had brought him dxf files from my sign software to load up and cut. It is a Burny phantom controller and I am having issues with Loading files.I can cut whatever files are already saved on the machine that he left, so I have that figured out but for some reason it wont use my files I try and import, I used to just export as a DXF from my winpcsign software and it would work, mind you this was 7-8 years ago. The previous operator wasnt one to share any info and I would not put it past him that he maybe did something that is preventing me from getting it to work. I've tried using ready to cut dxf files I found online, Ive tried Corel draw files saved as DXF, Iv'e tried my sign software saved as dxf that previously did work, NOTHING I even tried importing the ready to cut file to sheetcam and saved the .tap file and nothing. When I load a cut file that is already on the machine it has numerous lines of code shown. With all the other methods all I see is this symbol % thats it. any help please Im getting frustrated here

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”