propeller wanted

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
SjHeeney
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

propeller wanted

Post by SjHeeney »

Hey guys. I run a 5-axis water jet at work and i was wondering if someone has that propeller file i've seen a lot of people cut on youtube. Thanks!

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

ou812
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: propeller wanted

Post by ou812 »

SjHeeney
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by SjHeeney »

hmm maybe i just dont know what to look for but i dont see any real cutting files just renderings. Would it be something other than a DXF file? My water jet runs on ORD files and ive never cut somethiing in 3D or really know what to do. A bit clueless lol
abcofab

Post by abcofab »

SjHeeney wrote:hmm maybe i just dont know what to look for but i dont see any real cutting files just renderings. Would it be something other than a DXF file? My water jet runs on ORD files and ive never cut somethiing in 3D or really know what to do. A bit clueless lol
Are you running an Omax? If so, download the solidworks file from https://grabcad.com/library/tag/propell...ort=recent and extract it in IntelliCad . Also, take a look in the interactive file and it will explain how to use IntelliCad.
Omax 80X Waterjet 6 x 12 with Tilt-A-Jet
CamFive 150w Co2 Laser
Miller Mig & Tig
Whitney-Jenson 20 ton Punch Press
Atlas Lathe
abcofab

Post by abcofab »

SjHeeney wrote:hmm maybe i just dont know what to look for but i dont see any real cutting files just renderings. Would it be something other than a DXF file? My water jet runs on ORD files and ive never cut somethiing in 3D or really know what to do. A bit clueless lol
Are you running an Omax? If so, download the solidworks file you want from grabcad.com and pull it in IntelliCad . Also, take a look in the interactive file and it will explain how to use IntelliCad.
Omax 80X Waterjet 6 x 12 with Tilt-A-Jet
CamFive 150w Co2 Laser
Miller Mig & Tig
Whitney-Jenson 20 ton Punch Press
Atlas Lathe

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”