First Completed Project-Gate

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
StumblingAcres
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

First Completed Project-Gate

Post by StumblingAcres »

Several months ago a friend got a CNC plasma table, for the longest time we had nothing but problems. Thanks to the file sharing section here we learned a lot by downloading files and practicing. Then we started reading several posts and learned even more. We then started talking with acourtjester and he spent a LOT of hours on the phone with us walking us through things and helping us. As of today we were able to finish our first large project and I wanted to take a minute and share some pictures.

And AGAIN thank you to EVERYONE that has helped us get were we are now.
IMG_0549.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

chasxjs
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: First Completed Project

Post by chasxjs »

Nice job.
Charles
Shopsmith Lathe
Multiple saws, welders, etc.
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by acourtjester »

Very nice finish Perseverance pays off Now back to work!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
sbest1
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by sbest1 »

Beautiful
cbassjr
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by cbassjr »

Nice! Where are you from as I saw a pic of this exact gate on craigs list advertising under the Farm section earlier today in Tulsa, Oklahoma area which is where I'm from. Are you an Okie or is someone using your design pics to advertise with or what, just wondering as I also make custom gates??? I was amazed when I saw your pics of these gates here and also saw the exact same gate when I was cruising around on craigs list earlier today. Not making any accusations or anything but thought you might like to know someone has a pic of these gates and is using them to advertise their gate building services..... I use craigs list and would be upset if someone used one of my gates or entryways as a source of advertising for business when they didn't design or build them.
StumblingAcres
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Post by StumblingAcres »

cbassjr wrote:Nice! Where are you from as I saw a pic of this exact gate on craigs list advertising under the Farm section earlier today in Tulsa, Oklahoma area which is where I'm from. Are you an Okie or is someone using your design pics to advertise with or what, just wondering as I also make custom gates??? I was amazed when I saw your pics of these gates here and also saw the exact same gate when I was cruising around on craigs list earlier today. Not making any accusations or anything but thought you might like to know someone has a pic of these gates and is using them to advertise their gate building services..... I use craigs list and would be upset if someone used one of my gates or entryways as a source of advertising for business when they didn't design or build them.

Hey cbassjr, yes we are located in near Durant, Oklahoma. Yes my friend who I do this with posted those on Craiglist. I can honestly say we both appreciate you looking out for that. This was our first custom gate, with out the people that i mentioned help we would have never gotten this far so had to share it.
Redneck
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by Redneck »

Very nice.....keep up the good work!
mdwalker

Post by mdwalker »

StumblingAcres wrote:
cbassjr wrote:Nice! Where are you from as I saw a pic of this exact gate on craigs list advertising under the Farm section earlier today in Tulsa, Oklahoma area which is where I'm from. Are you an Okie or is someone using your design pics to advertise with or what, just wondering as I also make custom gates??? I was amazed when I saw your pics of these gates here and also saw the exact same gate when I was cruising around on craigs list earlier today. Not making any accusations or anything but thought you might like to know someone has a pic of these gates and is using them to advertise their gate building services..... I use craigs list and would be upset if someone used one of my gates or entryways as a source of advertising for business when they didn't design or build them.

Hey cbassjr, yes we are located in near Durant, Oklahoma. Yes my friend who I do this with posted those on Craiglist. I can honestly say we both appreciate you looking out for that. This was our first custom gate, with out the people that i mentioned help we would have never gotten this far so had to share it.

Where at near Durant? I'm in Tishomingo.
Danny Walker
Walker Manufacturing
Tishomingo, Oklahoma USA
www.walkermfg.net
suity13
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: First Completed Project-Gate

Post by suity13 »

wow :)
Nacs Fab
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by Nacs Fab »

Nice Work and Good Looking out acourtjester. He has answered questions of mine over the years. Wealth of Information!
Shop Droids Plasmabot 3.0 DIY 4x8 with water table
G540 with LCTHC by candcnc
Hypertherm 1250 with Duramax Torch Upgrade
all built... by me...
BTA Plasma

Post by BTA Plasma »

Very tasteful! Good work!
sawdust1
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by sawdust1 »

That has class.
David
bigcreek
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by bigcreek »

That looks awesome, great job.
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jimcolt »

For reference, what plasma cnc table (brand, model, etc.) and what Plasma cutter (brand, model)? Jim Colt Very nice work on the gate by the way!

StumblingAcres wrote:Several months ago a friend got a CNC plasma table, for the longest time we had nothing but problems. Thanks to the file sharing section here we learned a lot by downloading files and practicing. Then we started reading several posts and learned even more. We then started talking with acourtjester and he spent a LOT of hours on the phone with us walking us through things and helping us. As of today we were able to finish our first large project and I wanted to take a minute and share some pictures.

And AGAIN thank you to EVERYONE that has helped us get were we are now.
IMG_0549.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”