what package to fit onto older machine

For general topics and questions that do not fit into any of the other categories or forums.
nobody
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

what package to fit onto older machine

Post by nobody »

hello from the uk.

ive run a torchmate for about ten years now,but its starting to have issues,and torchmate no longer do the parts for the early machines.

I made the table,and purchased a package of torchmate,that was just plug and play,including software/height controller/motors etc

ive looked at torchmate acumove 2 ,that I could fit,as I already have their software,but was wondering if any other company,s offer a complete package,that I can just retro fit onto my table.

any info would be great

wayne
weldguy
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: what package to fit onto older machine

Post by weldguy »

I know many here run the C&CNC and Flashcut CNC motion/software packages. I have looked at them and both have proven to be very reputable, I just haven't pulled the trigger myself!
tcaudle

Post by tcaudle »

TM rescue Kit includes everything . Suoer Z axis with Torch Mount , Ohmic Sensor, DTHC 5 , Cables , motors, all software. SheetCAM and POST processors for plasma, oxy-fuel. Plate Marker , and Router. Torchmate software can be used to draw and then export as DXF but it will only run the (old) toruchmate systems. New AccuMove stuff is totally different.
https://www.candcnc.com/product-categor ... scue_kits/
tcaudle

Post by tcaudle »

Also includes preloaded PC with LINUX and CommandCNC software.
gamble
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by gamble »

Flashcut CNC.
Torchmate 2x2 - Flashcut
Powermax 45 - Machine torch
Taig CNC Mill - Flashcut
Razorweld Distributor
Black Forest
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Black Forest »

gamble wrote:Flashcut CNC.
I looked at FlashCut. It seems a good solution for sure. BUT what I dislike about FlashCut is they don't post videos or info on their latest revisions of the software.

For instance I just now checked their premium controller info and it says it is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP. Is that so and it is not compatible with Windows 10?
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by jimcolt »

Why don't you call Flashcut and ask them? Or message them on their website...

The "Rescue Kit" from CandCNC is a great package as well and is built for your Torchmate machine.

Jim Colt Hypertherm

Black Forest wrote:
I looked at FlashCut. It seems a good solution for sure. BUT what I dislike about FlashCut is they don't post videos or info on their latest revisions of the software.

For instance I just now checked their premium controller info and it says it is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP. Is that so and it is not compatible with Windows 10?
gamble
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by gamble »

Black Forest wrote:

Mine runs windows10 no problem
Torchmate 2x2 - Flashcut
Powermax 45 - Machine torch
Taig CNC Mill - Flashcut
Razorweld Distributor

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutters General Forum”