Cascade Custom Design

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
northern lights metal art
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Cascade Custom Design

Post by northern lights metal art »

I know everyone needs help with some files, and there are a lot of good people on this site that take a lot of time to help with the design. I had to 2 very complex designs I have had requests for and I could of done the design if I had the time. I had Cascade Custom Design do 2 for me in very short order just the way I wanted them. They were a very popular item at Christmas time and penciling in time to do the design myself versus what Jasons Dad did was pennys on the dollar for them. It might be worth your time to inquire if you want a high quality dxf files made for you. Both these items where take from painting I got permission from the artist to use.
Attachments
1555.jpg
1555.jpg (42.28 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
1517.jpg
1517.jpg (38.07 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
Around Barrel #2.jpg
And theirrrrrrr off 2.jpg
And theirrrrrrr off 2.jpg (63.12 KiB) Viewed 2264 times
K D Metalwerks
3 Star Elite Contributing Member
3 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Cascade Custom Design

Post by K D Metalwerks »

These look GREAT!! Curious as to how much it cost to convert these 2 pictures. I am thinking of a few things to have them do. Thanks for sharing.
K D Metal Werks
PlasmaCam DHC2
Hypertherm Power Max 45
Hobart Handler 190 Mig
Niagara 3"x 36" Slip Roll 14ga
Driess/ Krumph 4' box & pan brake 16ga
Hossfeld #2 Bender Ridgid 700 threader
Pexto 137-1 16ga. Stomp Shear
MADE IN USA
Buzzard Gut
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by Buzzard Gut »

I'm Curious To, those turned out nice!
Bob
The older I get, The better it was!
steelfx
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by steelfx »

K D Metalwerks wrote:These look GREAT!! Curious as to how much it cost to convert these 2 pictures. I am thinking of a few things to have them do. Thanks for sharing.
I recently had Jason do a custom railing panel design. Let's just say that the cost for the design & DXF was less than
3% of what I charged for the panel. And, now I have that design for future sales. The cost of custom design is actually insignificant when you consider the value of your own time & the profit on the sale of the item/s.

What Jason charges for custom design work is way, way less than I would expect. I think if you contact him, you'll be pleasantly surprised.

thanks,

Bill
:)
DXF
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by DXF »

K D Metalwerks wrote:These look GREAT!! Curious as to how much it cost to convert these 2 pictures. I am thinking of a few things to have them do. Thanks for sharing.
I am curious also, what was the price to convert the 2 pictures? 3% of what?

Dave Hanks
FreeDXF.com
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by FreeDXF.com »

Hey Dave,

Most of the design work that is created for my customers range between $15-$50 depending on the complexity and time involved with the design work. You can submit design work through the http://www.freedxf.com and the http://www.customdxffiles.com website and we can provide a custom quote before getting started on the creation of custom design work for you or your customers. Just let us know what your needing and we can provide a quote. Also, let me know if you or anyone else has any other questions associated with the custom design service that is offered. Thanks!

Sincerely,

FreeDXF.com
1-866-439-3543
Last edited by FreeDXF.com on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadMetal2000
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by MadMetal2000 »

Turned out nice. :)

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”