Not particularly exciting but.....

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
coupebuilder
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Not particularly exciting but.....

Post by coupebuilder »

We use a lot of expensive DOM tubing in our business and its very easy to confuse some of the sizes we use without measuring (example being .875 x .120 wall and .875 x .134 wall being pretty damn close) not to mention our steel racks were close to overflowing with rounds. These are a couple very simple finger brackets we made and powdercoated in house. They really cleaned up the steel shelf and lets us sort them into size pretty easily. Not one of my more exciting projects, but saves us a ton of time sorting though the pile now. The bottom bracket has slots all the same size and nested nicely with "intertwined" fingers. The upper brackets had several different sized slots so they were unable to be nested, if I were to do them again I would make them in a way to nest and save some material.
Attachments
Tube Rack
Tube Rack
DSC00065.JPG (152.03 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
jeeplogic83
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Not particularly exciting but.....

Post by jeeplogic83 »

very cool.
jmsrbrt
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by jmsrbrt »

Simply design, but very interesting. I should take the time to do something like this to my (small) steel storage area. Bob.
Torchmate 2 with ATHC & Water table
Corel 12, Turbo Cad
TD Cutmaster 51
San Marcos, Texas
WSS
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by WSS »

You are right, not very exciting, but amazing how a detail like that works. Being organized costs money up front but the pay off in time saved is like a snowball.

Great work!!!
WSS

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”