nope no liquid here!! i have used the powder water for projects before but for me it has to be a job that cant be done any other way. I use a standard vinyl paint mask that i cut on my vinyl cutter.
The process goes like this,
1. determine the order that the colors will need to be applied
2. spray entire part with first color, and bake.
3. after the part cools apply masking for second color, spray then heat part till the powder melts enough to stay put,
4. pull it back out of the oven, let it cool, remove mask, then back into the oven for baking
5. repeat steps 3 and 4 for remaining colors.
6. clear coat entire part if desired.
Ya, its alot of screwing around but the result is awesome.