Help with ideas please

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
kgc1031
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Help with ideas please

Post by kgc1031 »

I'm getting ready for my first show this year in November located in NC. I'm all up for suggestions/ideas of metal art that sells the best. Would any of my plasma friends would like to share any ideas?

Thank You Kindly,
Karen
lazybear
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Help with ideas please

Post by lazybear »

The tattered flags and eagle flags that have been posted here have been really good sellers for me this year. Also, anything to do with coffee or wine seem to be great sellers too. Time-wise, since it's a November show, Christmas items should go pretty well I would think.
Good luck with your show!
Stacey
kgc1031
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by kgc1031 »

Stacey,
Thank You so Much for the awesome ideas! I have been cutting Christmas art and ornaments. Do you paint your flags? What is a good size? Do you use reg. steel aluminium etc...?
lazybear wrote:The tattered flags and eagle flags that have been posted here have been really good sellers for me this year. Also, anything to do with coffee or wine seem to be great sellers too. Time-wise, since it's a November show, Christmas items should go pretty well I would think.
Good luck with your show!
Stacey
lazybear
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by lazybear »

We've been painting them and John also bends the flags to make them look wavy. 14 gauge, cold rolled steel is what we normally use. We're experimenting with stainless steel right now too. It's about 3 times as expensive though. The eagle tattered flag is about 24" x 24" and the regular tattered flag is about 24" wide x 14" tall.
April 11 2018 887 resized.jpg
P.S. sorry for the messy desk in the picture!
kgc1031
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by kgc1031 »

WOW that is gorgeous work! Thank you again!

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”