Bench and Table project

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
bigj121
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Bench and Table project

Post by bigj121 »

Here are some projects I did for my previous employer.
My boss was looking through a catalog for outdoor furniture and I suggested that I build it for the company. The furniture turned out nice. I just wish I could have powdercoated the tables better. I made 5 of each and the tables are not fairing too well, from what I hear. The paint I used was UV resistant but not thick enough to get into all the nooks and crannies. The project taught me allot about designing and fitting though.
Attachments
Table.JPG
Bench01.JPG
Wesley Nichols
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Bench and Table project

Post by Wesley Nichols »

Looks really cool dude.... That gives me an idea.... you could donate a bench to a local business to sit outside and at the same time advertize for your own business.. you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours... you know?
WSS
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by WSS »

Bigj121,

Very state of the art! Nice lines. On the "H" I see you bridged it, was this for structural integrity around the "H"? Safety maybe....

WSS
bigj121
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by bigj121 »

Thanks guys. The "H" was bridged for integridy<sp?>. When it was open, it was easier to bend. I wish I knew then what I know now, cuz I have ALLOT of better fonts to use for this! I just need a buddy that hasa a big laser/waterjet/plasma for me to play with.

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”