Deer Gate

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
elkriverfab
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Deer Gate

Post by elkriverfab »

Here is a gate I just finished.
I picked it up from my powder coating guy this morning.

My customer does not know it yet but I also included a Christmas sign so during the holidays he can take the Texas off and add the holiday sign.

When I was talking with him during the build, he said his wife wanted to decorate the gate during the holidays.

I thought it would be a great way of saying thanks for his business.:D
Attachments
DSCF0610.JPG
DSCF0609.JPG
DSCF0603.JPG
"OK, Now hold my beer and I'll try it"
plasmajoe
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Deer Gate

Post by plasmajoe »

Nice one Shawn, the replaceable art work in the middle of the gate is a great idea and money maker. I do that with my truck racks, keeps them coming for more new things. When you add a new picture or theme, it makes all brand new again. My clients love it. Nice work.

Plasma Joe
elkriverfab
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by elkriverfab »

plasmajoe wrote:Nice one Shawn, the replaceable art work in the middle of the gate is a great idea and money maker. I do that with my truck racks, keeps them coming for more new things. When you add a new picture or theme, it makes all brand new again. My clients love it. Nice work.

Plasma Joe
plasmajoe.......

Thanks for the complements.

It means a lot coming from someone with your talent.
Seeing all the great work you have posted here and also your larger jobs you do is amazing.

Thanks.

I have seen a lot of great stuff posted here the last few weeks.

Seems like we all get each other motivated, I know it has motivated me.

There has been some great stuff posted in the picture gallery the last few weeks.

Fire rings, aluminum signs, reels.

It motivates me and also gives me ideas.

The bad thing is.......I go to bed at night thinking of new projects and designs.
I now keep a note pad to jot things down on my nightstand.

My wife is getting a little concerned :D

Loyd...........I have not forgot about the degree ring pictures.

I have just been trying to catch up with all the farm projects the last few months.

I will get them up :oops:
"OK, Now hold my beer and I'll try it"
plasmajoe

Post by plasmajoe »

Morning Shawn,

Your wife may have reason for concern, LOL. I do the same thing, but if it gets to the point of waking her up and asking what she tinks of the ideas you get, Let me give you a word of warning, refrain on doing it buddy, trust me you do not want to go there, they get a little perturbed!! :?

We are doing a huge project at the moment, a smoke stack the will weight 35 tons and is 210 feet tal, with a diameter of 9'-2". Man I thought chiminey stacks were easy, well let me tell you they are not all that easy as they look LOL. I will send pics when completed.

By the way, if you need help on determining what you will need to hang the sign up, let me know I can do some calculations for you and let you know what you will need. Engineering is something I dabble in from time to time LOL. :mrgreen:

Plasma Joe

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”