Spring is couple of Weeks away?

Plasma Cutters can be used to make some amazing products & projects. Upload some pictures of projects you've completed using your plasma cutter.
Old Ironworker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Spring is couple of Weeks away?

Post by Old Ironworker »

Some Biker Friends are telling me that Spring is near in FL. They call it BIKE WEEK! Cut this for friend going down and hang in her RV. Hope it brings back a little warm weather with it :D .
Dale.....
Attachments
GEDC1381 (640x480).jpg
GEDC1381 (640x480).jpg (208.61 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
GEDC1378 (640x480).jpg
GEDC1378 (640x480).jpg (237.14 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
Dawgonhawg
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Spring is couple of Weeks away?

Post by Dawgonhawg »

Sweet>>>

Dawg
blackandtan
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by blackandtan »

Very nice. Are your leds just stuck to the back of the front layer? I can never get them to bend around a curve like that without kinking. I hope your friends are right about spring because it’s not supposed to be this cold in Florida. Thought about going to the duels in Daytona last night but it was a lot warmer at the house.
Old Ironworker
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Old Ironworker »

Any temp in Florida would be Great to here in Mich.
I mounted the Rope Light to the back plate to help bounce light to the back of the face plate. This rope light came with 20 plastic clips and tie straps. I used a heat gun to warm it before mounting ( the shop was only 60, and rope wanted to go back to shape from the box). Had to play with it for a little bit. The first outside loop of the rope was tied to the stand off bolts with the tie straps. I hung it outside to test it ( the low was -10 ) and it did great. I am going to add a larger strap to were the power cord meets the first stand off bolt.
Dale...

Return to “CNC Plasma Cutter Project Picture Gallery”