We have completed the integration of our PipeFit(tm) round pipe Joint Design plugin for SheetCAM Linux version, with the Rotary Plasma Plugin from SheetCAM
1. Layout a simple or complex 3D pipe fitting project and view it in 3D (rotational viewing ) and switch to 2D. Tutorials included.
2, Define the pipe sizes and joint types and Pipefit draws them for you. Save the contours to SheetCAM and then use the Rotary Plasma plugin to run it in either a 2D or 3D (really cool) cut simulation.
3. For other shapes like square, rectangular and I- beam use the Rotary Plasma app Cut simulation in SheetCAM works for those too.
4. Use our custom POST to bring it up in CommandCNC and cut it. Supports a 4 axis setup with A or B as the rotary axis
5. Uses full DTHC automation and touch -off.
6. Rotary Plate Marking and Center Plasma Peck are included but have not been tested yet.
All new CommandCNC Bundles (in Specials section) shipped after April 2nd will come with the Rotary Plasma SheetCAM plugin and a demo version of Pipefit preloaded. Note: you will need to add a 5th driver/motor to cut without reconfiguring your machine each time Virtually all systems can be upgraded easily to 5 motors .
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:42 pm
CandCNC plasma table components discussion forum
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:47 pm
woops , sorry but I let my glee of getting this working in my development environment override the ability to get to a user ready program. My programmer reminded me we need an installer package for the LINUX version and that will take several days to develop and test. If you are desperate and can use the File Manager in LINUX machine I can give you a manual install process for LINUX. Otherwise wait a few days and the whole thing will be ready for release.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest