PN200 ready for use with CommnadCNC.

CandCNC plasma table components discussion forum
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

PN200 ready for use with CommnadCNC.

Post by tcaudle »

The PN200 pendant now works with CommandCNC (LINUX) system. If yu already have a PN200 that used to work wih MACH Cia the 4 port RS485 hub then it will work with CommandCNC. The update version of CommandCNC 0.9.1 will have the new drivers. If you have been waiting for the upgrade to buy the PN200 we have a limited number sitting on the shelf.

360 proportional jog siick,
jogging VIA keyboard or stick
Feedrate rotary encoder (feedrate over ride)
DTHC ON/off and rotary volts preset
48 functions

exapprentice
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: PN200 ready for use with CommnadCNC.

Post by exapprentice »

Now the PN200 is available for use on the “CommandCNC (LINUX) system” I would like to take this opportunity to say what I think of this accessory.

I have been using the PN200 on my ethercut MP3500 (MACH) system since 2014 and as far as I am concerned it is a brilliant bit of kit, using just the basic functions available it makes setting up and running a real breeze I can walk all around my 10’ x 5’ table and be able to control and set the machine via the PN200
I did make a mod to the existing “Cat5” cable to make things even easier; I used a coiled 3/8” pneumatic airline and threaded the “Cat5” cable inside, this make thing’s a lot cleaner and the coil rewinds after being extended.

I would recommend reading through the full spec for the PN200 to see a list of its full functions
The enlarged screen option works a treat from the other side of the workshop
If you’re contemplating or just thinking about getting one then IMHO you will not regret it
IMG_20170111_102016.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

Best Regards to all
Exapprentice :D
(Pete)
10'x5' DIY table / PM 45XP + M/C Torch - Trying to add 4 axis Tube cutting :(
Linux/CommandCandCNC MP3600 / PN200 / DCP-01 / PWM
Solid Edge, Inkscape, SheetCam, Scananything & Andonstar USB Microscope

Return to “CandCNC Forum”