lincoln--consumables

Discussion forum for Lincoln & Miller plasma cutters
tradingpost
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

lincoln--consumables

Post by tradingpost »

BUYER BEWARE-----JUST ORDERED------100 ELECTRODES-----AND 100 .028 NOZZLES----THESE ARE FOR A LINCOLN PLASMA----FROM WELDING SUPPLY .COM ---AFTER A COUPLE DAYS I DUG INTO A PACK OF 5 ---ONLY TO FIND 3 .028----AND 2 OTHERS VERY LARGE -----IN THE SAME LINCOLN PACK ---AFTER LOOKING AT ALL THE PACKS I FIND I HAVE 20 NOZZLES OF WHAT NO I DO NOT KNOW----CALLED WELDING SUPPLY .COM --AND THE ANSWER VIA EMAIL WAS YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO REPORT SHOTAGES--SO HERE I SIT HAVE NO USE FOR THE LARGER NOZZLES--I WAS IN THE US WHEN I ORDER THEM AND NOW BACK HOME IN MY SHOP IN MEXICO -----NOT GOOD ADIOS RON
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: lincoln--consumables

Post by jimcolt »

But.....you got a good deal on them! Order genuine parts from a Lincoln dealer and you will get performance from your Lincoln product, as well as a company that will stand behind them. The aftermarket parts in most cases end up costing you more than the lower price will save you. Plasma consumables....if made to the wrong dimensions and from the wrong alloys can damage the plasma torch, will cut poorly, and will produce dramatically shorter life as compared to the factory parts.

Jim Colt
gamble
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Post by gamble »

Their customer service sucks. I don't bother with them
Torchmate 2x2 - Flashcut
Powermax 45 - Machine torch
Taig CNC Mill - Flashcut
Razorweld Distributor
tradingpost
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by tradingpost »

howdy guys --they are not after market they are in a Lincoln blister pack from a Lincoln dealer ---thanks ron

Return to “Lincoln & Miller Plasma Cutters”