Miller spectrum 875, hypertherm consumables?

Discussion forum for Lincoln & Miller plasma cutters
btburn
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Miller spectrum 875, hypertherm consumables?

Post by btburn »

My table is shipping soon. I am getting a dynatorch super b. I am using my Miller spectrum 875 on it and was told that it used hypertherm consumables. I have the Ice-60t hand torch and Ice-60tm machine torch.
I'm interested in knowing if they are indeed compatible so maybe I can get finecut consumables and as well if the hypertherm consumables are cheaper that would be nice. They look the same. Jim Colt, or any one else?
Dynatorch 4x4 SuperBee, Powermax 65, Quincy QT-54, Snap On MM250SL, Thermal Arc Arcmaster 185, Corel Draw X7 and a messy garage.
jimcolt
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Miller spectrum 875, hypertherm consumables?

Post by jimcolt »

The Miller torches are designed by Hypertherm, but consumables are different as compared to the Hypertherm torches....they will not fit. There are no Finecut consumables for the Ice60t torch.

Jim Colt
btburn wrote:My table is shipping soon. I am getting a dynatorch super b. I am using my Miller spectrum 875 on it and was told that it used hypertherm consumables. I have the Ice-60t hand torch and Ice-60tm machine torch.
I'm interested in knowing if they are indeed compatible so maybe I can get finecut consumables and as well if the hypertherm consumables are cheaper that would be nice. They look the same. Jim Colt, or any one else?

Return to “Lincoln & Miller Plasma Cutters”