Burntables owners

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
littlefatbuddy
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Burntables owners

Post by littlefatbuddy »

If you own a Burntables plasma and are tired of paying $35, with a 2 piece minimum, for the plastic breakaway torch holder message me on here and I will try to save you some money. Same thing for the plastic tensioner pulleys.
lotamopars
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: Burntables owners

Post by lotamopars »

Mine hasn't broke all the way yet what have you got for a solution Thanks Randy
Dana gear
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by Dana gear »

check out plasmatorchprotectionsystem.com they make a magnetic breakaway torch holder with the adapter to allow direct connection to Burn Tables.
abelzuzu
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by abelzuzu »

Hey littlefatbuddy, any leads on your solutions for the belt tensioner and the torch holder?
I had replaced one of the belt tensioners 5 times over the last 3 years on my Burntable. I got tired of repairing it so I had a machinist buddy make me an aluminium replica. I know that my other side is about to go and the torch holder hasn't had a problems but have gotten close to breaking it a few times.
leatherwoodk
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by leatherwoodk »

We have a 4x4 plasmaCam to sell @ my school. Need a approximate value for board approval. It's a DHC2 and is 11 years old. It's in fair condition. Just replaced controller a year ago. Anyone have a good guestimate of value?
tcaudle
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by tcaudle »

You may want to move this over to either the PlasmaCAM Sub forum or the For sale section. Burntables is a brand name of a table not the generic description.
Cjw
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by Cjw »

littlefatbuddy wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:07 pm If you own a Burntables plasma and are tired of paying $35, with a 2 piece minimum, for the plastic breakaway torch holder message me on here and I will try to save you some money. Same thing for the plastic tensioner pulleys.
Hey littlefatbuddy im brand new to this forum so I’m not sure how to send a pm, I need to buy a torch mount for my burntable, I saw your comment about being able save some money on them. Would love your help! thanks!

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”