Burn Table Users Help

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
Black Dog
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Burn Table Users Help

Post by Black Dog »

I own a 4X8 with a Hypertherm 65. I bought the engraver, and router. It took a lot of time before I got anything cut with the torch and I have never been able to get the engraver to work.

I have never gotten the THC to work correctly and it looks like a lot of users have the same issue. I gave up on BT Tech Support on the THC issue. I have tried very, very small adjustments with no luck.

Not sure what to think of the engraver. Starts out ok then moves to the next line and the engraver gets slammed into the work piece. Tried adjusting the air pressure and everything works ok until it moves to the next line which is only a small distance. Tried resetting the guides for theta no avail.

Still need to play with the router but I can guess its not going to be easy. :twisted:
Shawn Qualley
Burn Table 4x8
Plasma, Router, Engraver
Hypertherm 65
www.blackdogws.com
Black Dog
1 Star Member
1 Star Member

Re: Burn Table Users Help

Post by Black Dog »

Finally got the THC working for the first time. Thanks to CJ at Burn Tables support. I still think Burn Tables need to invest in a more comprehensive Owners Manual.
Shawn Qualley
Burn Table 4x8
Plasma, Router, Engraver
Hypertherm 65
www.blackdogws.com
shiner2001
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Re: Burn Table Users Help

Post by shiner2001 »

Before I returned mine for a refund, I got my THC to the point I thought it was working briefly. A consumable change was all it took to throw that out of whack. Then they replaced not only their controller, but my HT45 which was screwed up after hooking up to their electronics. Bottom line is, unfortunately, even if their THC worked PERFECTLY, their table is overall still a pretty terrible piece of equipment. Indisputable laws of physics dictate it can never perform acceptably in its factory form.

And you're right, their owners manual is about as big of a joke as their table, and that's saying a lot!
Derek
Precision Plasma LD 4x8
CandCNC BladeRunner EtherCut Mark IV
HT PM 45

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”