Shop sabre

Shop Sabre plasma table discussion forum
stray cat
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Shop sabre

Post by stray cat »

does anyone have a shop sabre? if so how does it work? I think i getting very close to ordering one but after my last table i need to do my homework before i buy another one. any help on a new table would be great.

Thanks Greg
WSS
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Re: Shop sabre

Post by WSS »

From personal experience I can recommend a DynaTorch. It is servo and gearbox driven and has REALLY good tech support. Our machine had a few problems when new and they bent over backwards to fix the problems, even fixed a couple a things out of warranty. They have even made upgrades to the software based on my requests, they have done this for many guys. It is a plasma/oxy-fuel/waterjet/laser capable machine. We use ours for both oxy and plasma.

I believe it is in the same price range as a ShopSabre.

WSS
ALLOHIO
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by ALLOHIO »

I recieved my shop sabre 7214 about a month ago and have done some small projects that I was holding off on and the cut quality was great. I upgraded to servo with ball screw drive to also support a router,knife or whatever I put on it down the road. I have had some small problems but were easy fixes with the great support team of jason and ben. The software I feel is nice being it cuts in arcs instead of line segments for a much smoother cut. Along with the hypertherm 85a it is night and day from my other table.

Paul
stray cat
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by stray cat »

thanks guys, i talked to DynaTorch today they had some good deals too. i never thought i would be looking for a new table when mine isn't even 6 months old. :x
quadboy
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by quadboy »

What was your old table and why did you change up. What table did you go with and are you happy with it.
BMcCloy05
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by BMcCloy05 »

stray cat wrote:thanks guys, i talked to DynaTorch today they had some good deals too. i never thought i would be looking for a new table when mine isn't even 6 months old. :x
What was your previous table? Im like you trying to do my homework. :?

Return to “Shop Sabre Forum”