LDR cabeling

Don't see your table manufacturer listed above? Post here in this forum.
ron
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

LDR cabeling

Post by ron »

I am looking for a bit of help. For fathers day my boys decided to supprise me while I was gone on a trip with making a cabinet for all the equipment and they could not remember where all the cables plugged in to and they thought that I knew. Big mistake as I am 73 and have a hard time remembering what I did yesterday.
LDR 4X4 WATERTABLE
PLASMA 45
RS485 BOX
PWM SENSOR
I WOULD APPRECIATE SOME DIRECTION AS TO WHERE EVERYTHING PLUGS INTO . THANKS , RON.
705-431-0001
Gogitter
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Re: LDR cabeling

Post by Gogitter »

Hey Ron,

WOW 73 and you are having a hard time remembering what you did yesterday? I'm 56 and I have a hard time remembering what I had for breakfast this morning!

As far as the wiring...I'm thinking each connector has only one place it will connect to. If you don't feel comfortable trying it on your own, shoot Dan an e-mail or try and call him Monday morning.

Good luck!
CandCNC Electronic
Hypertherm Powermax1000
Mach 3
Sheetcam
CorelDrawx5
LDR 4X8 table
ron
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Post by ron »

THANKS FOR THE REPLY, ONE OF THE FELLOWS WHICH HAS THE SAME MACHINE THAT I HAVE HELPED ME OUT. THANKS AGAIN, RON
Doc Hollywood
2.5 Star Member
2.5 Star Member

Post by Doc Hollywood »

Mine is color coded on the control box, the port hub goes into any usb on the cpu. The yellow cable goes to the pwm sensor. And if anything I said is wrong just go on ldr' website. Instructional videos show you how to plug it all in. :mrgreen: :D 8-)
KIDTech
3 Star Member
3 Star Member

Post by KIDTech »

It was nice meeting you over the phone, I'll try to swing by on my way to bear camp this year.
DIY 5x10 v rail, rack and pinion
Gecko g540
Pm65 - aka game changer
Longevity ForceCut 42i is sitting on the shelf
Proma THC
ACAD, SheetCam, Mach3
Millermatic 211
NEW HORSE IN THE STABLE:
4'x8' LDR downdraft w/a scribe
Milltronics Partner 2 CNC mill

Return to “Various Manufacturers Forum”